Our Family - The Starks
Why Our Beef?
- We are incredibly passionate about producing only the most exquisite beef for you.
- We believe in the ethical and humane treatment of our livestock and use the infamous Dr. Temple Grandin's cattle handling practices and facility recommendations, creating a very low-stress & comfortable atmosphere for our cattle.
- Our beef is never treated with antibiotics, hormones and are GMO-free. We believe in pure, high-quality ingredients in order to get pure, high-quality beef.
- If you feed quality you produce quality, which is why our beef is so exceptionally delicious and tender compared to others.
- We are a small family ranch where we all, kid too, work together to make this magic happen.
- We do NOT outsource any of our beef and take pride in the beef we produce for our customers.
- Because we have control over our program, we are able to carefully monitor our cattle daily making sure every single animal is healthy and comfortable. Plus, this gives us the ability to know every single thing about our beef, how they were raised and exactly how & what they were fed!
- Our cattle are raised on pasture, then brought in and finished on a balanced diet of high quality, locally-raised hay and grains in order to get the finest marbling possible.
- Experience the difference in exceptional taste, tenderness and quality of our beef. It's unreal!
- We take NO shortcuts in our operation and believe in producing the highest of quality beef at an affordable price.
- We support local through and through. All of our hay and grains come from all local farms here in Eastern Idaho, keeping the circle of local support going strong.
- Our beef is all dry aged for 21 days in order to obtain the tenderness and flavor that you just can't find anywhere else except in fine restaurants and steakhouses.
- We believe in honesty, integrity and hard work which makes us very passionate about our beef.
- We focus on bringing you only the finest meat to your home so you know exactly where your food comes from.
- We offer Free Shipping on all orders to the U.S. lower 48 states and we also ship to Alaska and Hawaii for an extra shipping cost.
Healthy Happy Cattle = Healthy Happy Eating
We are the Stark family and are proud to raise our livestock and family as pure and whole as we can in the fresh Idaho mountain air.
We don't take shortcuts here at Triangle S!
We hold in high regard family traditions, getting dirty, strong calloused hands, one heck of a strong handshake and liberally caring for our livestock through devotion and hard work.
We believe in Quality over Quantity! Our animals don’t need extra hormones, chemicals or antibiotics in order to be healthy, grow and produce exceptional beef just for you.
Slow and steady wins the race and that's what we believe in when finishing our beef. We love our animals and believe you should know and experience how passionate we are about them all!
Great things take time and we make sure to take our time and do things the right way.
We are so proud of our program and feel extremely honored to be able to share our life, livelihood and experiences with you in your own home.
We hope you enjoy our story and delight yourself by savoring the remarkable flavors of our hand-raised beef (seriously y'all, they'll eat right out of your hands!)
Why do we raise and finish Angus and Angus Cross beef you say?
"Angus are known for the high level of marbling in their meat. A lot of marbling keeps the meat moist for longer when cooking. And where there’s marbling, there’s tender, juicy and flavoursome beef."- Stanbroke of Steakschool.com 2020